Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Sweet Soul .....

For a good friend, Manjit

It’s strange how bonds and friendship grow
For two people who have never met before
At first sight we knew that we’d be friends
Although we didn’t know to what extent

So dear Manjit, I now express my hope that we,
Will always remain good friends like it’s meant to be
I doubt it was by chance that we have met
I think it was destiny’s game and we won the set

In the past year, we’ve shared our joys and tears
A kindred spirit you’ve proven to be a friend so dear
I’ll pray our friendship remains fresh and warm
And survive even the wildest storm

You’re an angel, in more ways than one
Your care for others is second to none
So dear Manjit, stay just the way you are
Always helping people near and far.

~ Liz Sammy-Chin ~

1 comment: